The holiday’s are here –holiday cheer, hustle and bustle of frantic shoppers, and Holiday Greens from Washington Federal! Following up with our holiday tradition, we’ve ordered brand new, uncirculated $1 bills from the Federal Reserve and packaged them in groups of $25 bundles for easy gift-giving.
They’re set up just like a notepad, making it fun for the gift-receiver to tear out and spend. So, instead of a gift certificate or an old fashioned check this year, try giving that special someone Holiday Greens.
Do you have a creative way that you’d spend your Holiday Greens? Go to our Facebook page and let us know – we’d love to hear from you. To help get the ball rolling, below is a list of some unique ways you could spend your Holiday Greens.
10 ways to spend / have fun with Holiday Greens
- Rent the holiday movie “Elf” and try making Buddy’s spaghetti
- Donate the bills to local holiday charities of choice
- Buy a gingerbread house kit and invite a friend to help decorate
- Stock up on candy canes
- Visit your local dollar store
- Wow your friends with neatly pressed, uncirculated $1 bills
- Buy holiday cards for your friends and family
- Tear out the $1 bills slowly when you treat a friend for coffee
- Buy festive holiday socks
- Grab a bite to eat and leave a Holiday Greens booklet as payment
Holiday Greens are available for a limited time only from your local Washington Federal branch.